POLICY ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
1. Data controller
FRECCIA INTERNATIONAL SRL (P.IVA 10731870159), with registered office in Via 1 Maggio 30/32 – 20028 San Vittore Olona (MI), tel. 0331 515317, fax 0331 744817, e-mail email@example.com (hereinafter the ”Company” or the “Controller”).
2. Personal data
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“interested party”), including those indicated in art. 9 of the Regulations, called “special categories of personal data”, such as information relating to health, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership.
Specifically, the processing concerns the following data (hereinafter the “Data”): personal and fiscal data, as well as data of an economic nature that are necessary in the pre-contractual phase or for the establishment or execution of contractual relationships. We will also process the personal data (name and surname, telephone number, company e-mail, possible mobile phone number) of some natural persons related customers / suppliers with whom we will relate for reasons always related to pre-contractual or contractual aspects or in any case in relation to the agreements made with customers / suppliers (such as, for example, your administrative or commercial contact person, etc.).
3. Purpose of the processing
The data are collected for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations.
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations and existing commercial agreements
- Management of customers-suppliers (administration, orders, shipments, invoices, selections in relation to the needs of the company)
- Management of litigation (contractual breaches, warnings, transactions, debt collection, arbitrations, judicial disputes)
The Data of physical person operating on behalf of our customers and suppliers will be processed for the following purposes:
Sending various communications (emails, fax, telephone, cellphone, mail).
- Responding to requests received.
- Production of accounting records and connected documents pursuant to legal or contractual obligations.
- Exchange of information related to contracts’ execution, including pre and post contractual activities.
4. Legal basis for processing
The Data Controller processes personal data in accordance with art. 3) on the legal basis provided by the necessity for the execution of a commercial agreement or contract or the need to fulfill a legal obligation by the Data Controller.
5. Recipients or recipients category
The Data will not be disseminated but communicated to well-defined subjects. On the basis of the roles and work duties performed, internal and external staff will be entitled to the processing within the limits of their competences and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Data Controller. The same
Data may be communicated to subjects entitled to access them by virtue of the provisions of law and regulations, to postal companies, banks and credit institutions, law firms, insurance companies, IT equipment maintenance companies, professional firms, accounting, fiscal and tax services.
6. Data retention period
The Data Controller keeps and processes the Data for the time necessary to fulfill the indicated purposes. Subsequently, the Data will be stored, and not further processed, for the time established by the current provisions on civil and fiscal matters.
7. Rights of the Interested party
With reference to your Data, you have the right to ask the Company in the manner indicated in the Regulations:
- to access, in the cases provided for (Article 15)
- for the rectification of inaccurate data and the integration of incomplete ones (Article 16)
- for the deletion of data for the reasons provided (Article 17), such as when they are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes indicated above or when they are not processed in compliance with the Regulation
- for the limitation of processing for the foreseen hypotheses (Article 18), as in the case of the accuracy of the Data and it is necessary to verify its correctness
- for portability, i.e. the right to receive, in the cases provided for (Article 20), the Data in a structured format of common use and readable by an automatic device and to transmit said Data to another data controller
- for the opposition to processing, in the cases provided for (Article 21).
All the rights listed above may be exercised by you by contacting: FRECCIA INTERNATIONAL SRL at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the addresses indicated in point 1).
If you believe that the processing of your Data violates the provisions contained in the Regulations, you have the right to file a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data in accordance with the provisions of art. 77 of the Regulation itself.
9. Nature of the provision of data
The provision of Data is mandatory and is strictly necessary in order to fulfill the legal and contractual obligations inherent in the management of the contract. Therefore, failure to provide even partial data entails the objective impossibility of establishing and executing the contract, as well as correctly carrying out all the obligations related to it.
10. Transfer of data abroad
Your data will be stored at the headquarters of the Company and on servers located in the European Union.
Last update: July 2022