What are cookies
A “cookie” is a text file created on the user’s computer when he accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user’s browser Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the user’s computer; then they are re-sent to the website at the time of subsequent visits. During navigation, the user may also receive cookies from different sites on his terminal (so-called “third party” cookies), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by them.
Types of cookies used by this site:
First party cookies
The site https://www.freccia.com uses some technical cookies, with respect to which, pursuant to art. 122 of the privacy code and the Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014, no consent is required from the interested party.
More precisely, the site uses:
- technical cookies necessary for navigation by the user, indicated in detail below (in the absence of these cookies, the website could not function properly)
- cookies to keep the session active, cookies for setting the site language,
- technical cookies that facilitate user navigation, recognizing it and preventing the short information on cookies contained in the banner from reappearing in the case of links to the site made within the deadline. It is activated by clicking “ok” on the banner.
Third party cookies
Through the site https://www.freccia.com some third-party cookies are installed, including profiling cookies, which are activated by clicking “ok” on the banner.The individual third-party cookies are detailed, as well as the links through which the user can receive more information and request the deactivation of cookies.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the information available at the following link
Social network buttons and widgets
Social buttons are those particular “buttons” on the site that depict social network icons (for example, Facebook and Linkedin) and allow users who are browsing to interact directly with social platforms with a “click”.
PRESENT IN THE HOME PAGE Facebook, Linkedin and Youtube
The site incorporates the Twitter widget and this service involves the installation of cookies, including profiling, by Twitter Inc. No information is instead shared by the site in which the widget is incorporated. For more information, including on the deactivation of these cookies, it is advisable to consult the following links:
Methods of processing
The treatment is carried out with automated tools by the Data Controller. No dissemination or communication is made.
Provision of data
Fatta eccezione per i cookie tecnici strettamente necessari alla normale navigazione, il conferimento dei dati è rimesso alla volontà dell’interessato che decida With the exception of technical cookies strictly necessary for normal navigation, the provision of data is left to the will of the interested party who decides to browse the site after having read the brief information contained in the appropriate banner and to use the services that involve the ” installation of cookies (so for sharing content via Add This).
The interested party can therefore avoid the installation of cookies by keeping the banner (thus refraining from closing it by clicking on the “ok” button), as well as through the special functions available on their browser.
– Without prejudice to the foregoing with regard to cookies strictly necessary for navigation, the user can delete other cookies through the functionality made available for this purpose by the Data Controller through this information or directly through their browser.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
– The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party company owner for this treatment, as indicated at the links shown in the paragraph “third-party cookies”
– For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to disable them individually, refer to the link: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/
– You can check and / or verify the cookies as you wish – to find out more, go to aboutcookies.org. You can delete cookies already on your computer and set almost all browsers to block their installation. If you choose this option, however, you will have to manually change some preferences each time you visit the site and it is possible that some services or certain functions are not available.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party can assert at any time, by contacting the data controller by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the rights referred to in Articles articles 15-22 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016, in particular: the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
d) the identification details of the Data Controller and of the Personal Data Processing Managers;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the Personal Data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to obtain:
f) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the Data;
g) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.